Saturday, April 23, 2016

Life in General

Well, here I sit typing this blog now for this simple fact that I don't believe I would be able to do it later. I have quite a problem doing things "later"... I often as in the case of this blog forget to do them or I just keep pushing them off. I have a very bad problem with procrastinating school work. I could make up the reason that I am just ready for school to be out (which is true), but I think the real problem is lack of motivation or self discipline. Thus I go into this weekend with a decent amount of homework and with very little time so I am quite delighted with myself. As a result of my procrastination I forgot to do the blog for last week, which was going to be about the play at the high school. The play, I must say, was very, very good and funny and I think lived up to and exceeded any expectations or hopes.Everyone in the play and in any relation to the play did a fantastic job. That pretty much would sum up last weeks blog. This week, specifically weekend is prom. This will be the first prom that I am attending so I am a bit nervous, but overall I think it will be a great experience with a lot of fun. The only downside is that my procrastination has come back to haunt me. I think I will survive though and will enjoy Saturday, but some part of me can't wait for Monday just because all of my responsibilities will be done. I hope that that does not sound negative, because I am not meaning it to, just a realistic representation.
Without Wax,
Chris S.

No comments:

Post a Comment